Monday, March 3, 2014

February Paper Pumpkin Bonus Projects

February's Paper Pumpkin kit included five gift bags, die cut bermuda bay circles, alphabets and starbursts and two photopolymer stamps (stripes and dots) and a Pistachio Pudding ink spot, as well as white grosgrain ribbon and Baker's Twine. If you subscribe to the kit through me, you'll get the supplies, instructions and photos to make the bonus projects too!

On this bag, I stamped the patterned circles with Pistachio Pudding ink. 

On this bag, I glued the circles, stamped starbursts and letters directly to the bag instead of hanging them from the twine with the clothespins.

On this bag, I punched out the letter circles from one of the alphabet sheets, then glued it to the bag. I used the Pistachio Pudding ink on the back of the Bermuda Bay circles, then cut the leaves. I flipped over three letter circles to use the white side. I punched some flowers from one of the bags (after I cut it apart for other projects).

 This card uses pieces cut from one of the bags. I tied the twine through the grommets of the bag after stamped the pieces with Pistachio Pudding ink and the splatter stamp from the Welcome Kit (the first kit you get when you sign up). The sentiment is also from the Welcome Kit. Bermuda Bay card stock was embossed with the Decorative Dots embossing folder.

This card also uses a piece from the bag I cut apart. I made a tag (stamped with the splatters again). I glued on the Bermuda Bay circles and the stamped starbursts to the tag. The sentiment was stamped on the back of a Bermuda Bay circle. 

I had one more piece left from the bag I cut apart, so I created this tag! I stamped the tag with the patterned circle stamps from the kit. I layered the circle, stamped starburst and letter circles.

I hope you enjoyed my bonus projects this month!

No comments: