Thursday, January 2, 2014

December Paper Pumpkin bonus projects

Happy New Year! The Occasions Catalogue goes up tomorrow, and I'm excited to show you what I've made so far with some of those products, but I want to show you what I made with the December Paper Pumpkin kit first!

The kit was to make a Real Life Journal, and before I assembled that, I cut a 1" strip from one edge of one sheet of each of the patterned papers in the kit (there were two of each pattern). Then I added a few card bases, a little Pumpkin Pie patterned paper (Polka Dot Basics) and a Hello stamp from the Thanks & Hello set. This is what I created:
The first two were copied almost exactly from the Stampin' Up! blog (Dec 26th post - I can't pull it up right now to see who created them).


There was also a card on that blog post that had diagonal strips with the arrows stamped, but I changed it up a bit and added the speech bubble and wood accent...

The next card was CASE'd from a card made by Kim Ryden... loved the blocks of paper!

And this one I came up with myself... I wanted to use the chipboard letters (punched from the cover of the album to create negative space letters - Real Life). I really like the arrow background, and I really like the chipboard combined with the banner word below, but I don't know if they really work together... I think I should have used a different card base colour. Anyway, I thought I'd still share, since it's the only one I came up with myself! 



No comments: