Monday, September 2, 2013

August Paper Pumpkin Bonus Cards!

I had a lot of fun with the August Paper Pumpkin kit... I love the bicycle stamp! A perk for people who subscribe to the Paper Pumpkin kit with me is I send them instructions, photos and extra supplies to create bonus cards with the stamps and products in the kit. The only other supplies they may need are the stamps and ink spot from the Welcome Kit (everyone gets that their first month) and adhesive. Card 1 is always the card made with the instructions in the kit. These are the four bonus cards for this month:

 (a bit of a tweak from the original design... made the card horizontal, and used a strip of the Raspberry Ripple card stock sticker instead of the banners)

(love how well the Birthday Basics patterned paper co-ordinates with the stamp)

 (this was a CASE from Julie Davison)

(I folded the Crushed Curry sticker strips in half, then cut a 'v' at the bottom to create another pennant type. This card also uses the stamps from the Welcome Kit)

I hope you like these variations!