Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Butterfly Window Card


I have so many cards (and a few scrapbook pages) to share... I've been making them and holding classes, but I just can't seem to get them uploaded and posted here. Here's hoping I can do a better job keeping up from now on.

This card was from my Big Shot Class (June's maybe???). I love this colour combo right now... expect to see Bermuda Bay quite a bit if I do get more projects posted. I don't remember liking or using Bermuda Bay as much when it was an In Colour a few years ago, but I can't get enough of it combined with White and/or Black. This card also uses a butterfly from the new Backyard Basics stamp set (with co-ordinating Framelits to cut it out) and a piece of Modern Medley patterned paper. I cut the window in the card with the Apothecary Accents Framelit and put the paper behind (on Dimensionals). A couple butteflies from Papillion Potpourri (punched with the Bitty Butterfly punch) and a sentiment finish this card off!

No comments: