Saturday, February 9, 2013

Watercolor Smoosh Silhouette card

We made this card in one of my Stepped Up Cards Classes... it features the Watercolour Smoosh technique and Serene Silhouettes Stamp set.
 

I dripped a few drops of Classic re-inker (Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit and Pool Party) onto the Silicone Mat. I spritzed it with water, and allowed the inks to run together, then pressed a piece of Watercolor paper onto the mat a few times until it was covered with ink. I heated the Watercolor paper with my Heat Tool to dry the ink before I stamped the tree from Serene Silhouettes with Jet Black StazOn ink.

Stamps: Serene Silhouette
Inks: StazOn Jet Black, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Pool Party
Card stock: Watercolor paper, Midnight Muse, Soft Suede, Pool Party
Other: Window Frames die, Comfort Cafe patterned paper

No comments: