Monday, February 25, 2013

Emboss Resist Swallowtail


This may have been my favourite card from my Simple Cards Class this month... I stamped the Swallowtail on First Edition paper with VersaMark and embossed with Black Stampin' Emboss powder. Then I used sponge daubers to colour (quickly) with More Mustard, Baja Breeze & Rich Razzleberry inks. The sentiment is from a Sale-a-bration set (free with a $60 order until March 22nd) called Vintage Verses. I punched it out with the Large Oval punch and popped it up on a Rich Razzleberry piece cut with the Apothecary Accents Framelits. A couple Rhinestones finish the card off.

Stamps: Swallowtail, Vintage Verses
Inks: VersaMark, More Mustard, Baja Breeze, Rich Razzleberry
Card stock: Naturals Ivory, Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla
Other: First Edition DSP, Apothecary Accents Framelit, Lg Oval Punch, Basic Rhinestones, Black Stampin' Emboss Powder

No comments: