Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Bloomin' Marvelous In & Out card

This is one of the cards we made at my January Gold Stars Ink. stamp night last week... This month I featured Sale a Bration products and we made six cards! I couldn't help myself... I wanted to showcase as many of the items we can get for free with a $60 order during Sale-a-Bration. We are also making this card on Friday at my lunch hour class at Western. This card is a little different because of the fold, but it's really easy to make!


Start with a 12" by 4" piece of card stock. Score at 2", 4", 8" & 10". I die cut a Window Frame shape with the Big Shot to attach to one side, but you can use any shape. The pieces of patterned paper (Sycamore Street--also a Sale-a-Bration freebie) are 1 3/4" x 3 3/4" and the stamped circle was punched with the 2 1/2" circle punch. The Bloomin' Marvelous stamp set might be my favourite Sale-a-Bration stamp set... I really like the distressed look of the images, and the variety of sentiments. I used Pool Party, Rich Razzleberry and Summer Starfruit inks (pulled from the patterned paper... Love it!)




No comments: