Friday, November 2, 2012

Ink-redible! Free ink pads!

Stampin' Up! just keeps giving and giving... from now until December 16th, if you join my Gold Stars, Ink. team by buying the Starter Kit ($155.00 in product of your choice for $125.00--no tax or shipping) you can choose a colour family of ink pads for free! Choose from the Brights, Subtles and Regals (over $80.00 if you ordered them normally). That means what you would normally pay over $270.00 for, you will get for $125.00!!! I love the new firm foam ink pads, and getting them for free is even better!


If you are just starting out, you can get all the essentials (the new awesome paper trimmer, card stock, stamps, adhesive and the ink pads for free) in your Starter Kit. This would also make a great Christmas present for yourself (I hope I'm not the only one who does this)... You choose all the things you want--Big Shot dies, stamps... anything in the catalogues! Joining my team also gives you early access to the new catalogues and pre-orders (The Spring Catalogue will be up for Demonstrators December 1st, and Sale-a-Bration is coming soon too), lots of great ideas from other demonstrators and my help to support you if you want to turn your hobby into a business!

If you have any questions, or are interested in taking advantage of this offer, please contact me!

No comments: