Thursday, October 25, 2012

More Single Stamps now available!!!

Stampin' Up! is offering a pilot program to see how much interest there is in purchasing single stamps from existing sets (and now a few never issued before). Until January 2nd, you can purchase select stamps indivually. You can see them all here in my online store. You can choose from the stamps in Word Play, Perfectly Penned and Seasonal Sayings as well as select stamps shown below! These are only available as clear mount stamps, and are packaged in a cello bag (You can also get clear stamp cases to store them in--item 119105).

And even better... these stamps (as well as all other Stampin' Up! stamps) will be 15% off on Monday, Oct. 29th ONLY! Let me know if you want to add to my order... it will go in at 9:00pm, and I am adding a surprise gift to all stamp orders I receive by Monday @ 9:00pm.



No comments: