Monday, October 29, 2012

15% off stamps - today only!

Wow!!! In my time as a demonstrator, Stampin' Up! has never had such an all inclusive sale on so many items! If you have a stamp set you've been thinking about, but haven't bought yet, if you have a crafty person on your Christmas list, if you're planning your Christmas cards and haven't got the stamps yet, today is the day to order!!! Save 15% off any Stampin' Up! stamps until midnight tonight. I will be placing a group order at 9:00pm tonight (with a surprise gift for everyone who orders through me) so call or e-mail me with your order before that if you want to get in on the sale. You can also order online through my store, and it will ship right to you! You can see all the sale prices by clicking HERE to go to the stamp section of my store.

No comments: