Tuesday, April 10, 2012

March Shoebox Swap - Part 2

I'm back with the last of our swap cards from last month (our theme was Spring):

Joan couldn't make it to the swap, but sent the supplies for this bookmark with her daughter so we could make it. I really like the layered flower and the way the stamps look stamped on the textured card stock. 

Sherri's card showcases the Lace Border punch in a fun new way, creating this border. You start with a square (I think 4 3/4") and punch each side in the middle, leaving the corners un-punched. The square in the middle is created by the punch as well... it's the piece left over!

Nancy's card features the Gnome Sweet Gnome stamp set... I love this shadow box card and think it shows off these cute little guys perfectly! I added the Baker's Twine for the perfect finishing touch.

Thanks for another fabulous swap everyone!!! If you would like to swap with us this month, our theme is Mothers and Fathers, and our swap is on Monday, April 30th @ 7:00pm. The fee is $5.00 which I use to buy prizes for the evening! Everyone is welcome... for more info, you can check out my event calendar or e-mail me.

No comments: