Thursday, September 1, 2011

Holiday Mini Starts today!

It's the time of year to start planning your holiday cards, and the Holiday Mini has lots of great products to inspire you! I'm sharing the other card we made at my Holiday Mini Sneak Peek... I love the little details on this one!

I'm not sure what this fold is called... it's kind of a cross between a gate-fold card and a z-fold card. You score your 4 1/4" x 11" card base at 2", 3 3/4", 7 1/4" and 9". You fold in on the two score lines closest to the middle, and then fold the outside scores back out. I added two pieces of Whisper White c/s embossed with the new Snow Burst Textured Impressions folder to the outside panels and attached some of the new Cherry Cobbler Quilted Ribbon to the left side. I am loving the Gift Givers stamp set (stamps for all occasions, and they all fit into a punch) and the focal image is from that set. I stamped with black ink, and coloured with my Stampin' Write markers. The scallop circles are both punches, but the 2" circle is cut with the Circles #2 Big Shot die. The Dazzling Details glitter glue is new in the Holiday Mini, and I added it to the snowy bits of the focal image, as well as to the middle of each embossed snowflake on the side panels... hopefully you can see it in the picture. It's so pretty in real life!



If you want to check out the new Holiday Mini products, you can download a pdf version by clicking HERE or you can browse through my online store by clicking HERE.

No comments: