Friday, August 5, 2011

Two for One - Upsy Daisy

I'm sure we all have moments when a project we have in our mind doesn't turn out quite the way we planned.... this card falls in that category for me. I was getting ready for my Quickie Class, and I wanted to show Upsy Daisy (one of my old favourites that I hadn't used for a while) with the Stampin' Spots to get multiple colours for the image. Looking at the card now, it looks okay, but at the time, I really wasn't happy with it.


This is take two, and the card we made in the class. I already had the scallop circle and circle cut with my Big Shot, so I wanted to use those pieces on the new card. I added some patterned papers (Buy 3, get 1 Free for August), and was much happier with this version. Which do you like better?


Stamps: Upsy Daisy
Inks: Garden Green, More Mustard, Elegant Eggplant
Card stock: Crumb Cake, More Mustard, Naturals White
Big Shot: Scallop Circles #2 die, 3" Circle die
Other: Paisley Petals DSP, Pocketful of Posies DSP, Organza Ribbon

1 comment:

Nancy said...

It's close, but, to be honest, I like the first one just a tich more than the second.