Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Big Shot Class Petal Cone Takeout Box


I saw instructions for this super cute (and amazingly easy) Takeout Box made from the Petal Cone die on Dawn O's blog and knew I had to share it at my first Big Shot Class this weekend! We make three projects in this class, and learn how to use the different types of dies and embossing tools. I stamped the box (before assembly) with the Fabulous Florets stamp set and added a super cute tag with the Tiny Tags stamp set and Tag Punch. There are still spots available in my Sunday Sessions if you'd like to make this project.

I run my Big Shot Class at the same time as my Stepped Up Card Class, and you can come to one class or both during one session (I know how valuable your time is, and how hard it can be to get out for even one night a month). I'll be posting one of the cards we'll be making in the Stepped Up Card class here tomorrow.

No comments: